Fort Mitchell, Kentucky

I ordered 3 copies of my own novel, paying $29.85 for the package.They came today, but the receipt said I had paid $2,985.00 This leaves me not surprised there are widespread accusations of owed royalties not paid.

Evidently, no one is in charge at iUniverse.

I began dealing with iUniverse in 2008 when it was under its original owner and found the company to be conscientious and efficient. I even toured the Bloomington, Ind. production facility, meeting some of the editors and author service associates with whom I had worked by phone and online.

Everyone was dedicated and spirits were high there.

I'm afraid this is not the case now.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Iuniverse?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Philadelphia Inquirer - Newspaper Review Philadelphia Inquirer "I am a daily and weekend subscriber to the Inquirer at the shore. I'd say at least every other day my paper has sections of unreadable text. For whatever reason..." Read more Birds And Blooms - Scam Contest? Birds And Blooms "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..." Read more Xlibris--non-payment of royalties Xlibris "I read in one of the reviews there is a class-action suit against Xlibris for non-payment of royalties. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can contribute..." Read more Eber And Wein Publishing - Eber & Wien Publishing Scam Eber And Wein Publishing "In the summer of 2016 I've participated in a poet's contest on-line. Later on I've received a letter offering me to make a payment if I wanted it to be..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more 4seating - Good product, good service 4seating "We ordered two rows of theater seats with white glove delivery. We love the seats and they were a fair price. The real risk when ordering online is what happens..." Read more