I ordered 3 copies of my own novel, paying $29.85 for the package.They came today, but the receipt said I had paid $2,985.00 This leaves me not surprised there are widespread accusations of owed royalties not paid.
Evidently, no one is in charge at iUniverse.
I began dealing with iUniverse in 2008 when it was under its original owner and found the company to be conscientious and efficient. I even toured the Bloomington, Ind. production facility, meeting some of the editors and author service associates with whom I had worked by phone and online.
Everyone was dedicated and spirits were high there.
I'm afraid this is not the case now.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Iuniverse Self-Publishing Package
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- "I have addressed several times the homeless people who come into the library and camp out all day from open to close. Sleeping in the library, dressing in the..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "I began attending this school in August 2009, and it wasn't long before I discovered that they weren't even accredited. They had people with no more than associates degrees teaching,..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."