I ordered 3 copies of my own novel, paying $29.85 for the package.They came today, but the receipt said I had paid $2,985.00 This leaves me not surprised there are widespread accusations of owed royalties not paid.
Evidently, no one is in charge at iUniverse.
I began dealing with iUniverse in 2008 when it was under its original owner and found the company to be conscientious and efficient. I even toured the Bloomington, Ind. production facility, meeting some of the editors and author service associates with whom I had worked by phone and online.
Everyone was dedicated and spirits were high there.
I'm afraid this is not the case now.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Iuniverse Self-Publishing Package
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- " Due to publisher's mistake, book printed missing about a dozen illustrations were circulated before the problem was discovered by author who presented a perfect and complete MS..."
- "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..."
- "I began attending this school in August 2009, and it wasn't long before I discovered that they weren't even accredited. They had people with no more than associates degrees teaching,..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."