I ordered 3 copies of my own novel, paying $29.85 for the package.They came today, but the receipt said I had paid $2,985.00 This leaves me not surprised there are widespread accusations of owed royalties not paid.

Evidently, no one is in charge at iUniverse.

I began dealing with iUniverse in 2008 when it was under its original owner and found the company to be conscientious and efficient. I even toured the Bloomington, Ind. production facility, meeting some of the editors and author service associates with whom I had worked by phone and online.

Everyone was dedicated and spirits were high there.

I'm afraid this is not the case now.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Iuniverse and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Iuniverse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare Iuniverse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Iuniverse?

Comments

Iuniverse - These people are the worst ever Iuniverse "First off let start by saying I wish I had read the reviews before i wasted my money with this company. Although ya might say to yourself you can't please..." Read more US Observer False Andvertisement and False Claim of 4600 Vindications US Observer "The US Observer falsely advertises that the US Observer has vindicated 3 cases every week for the past 22 years. The owner Ed Snook also falsely claims he has a..." Read more Xlibris review Xlibris "Did Xlibris publish my book? Yes. Am I satisfied with the book? Yes. However I am not satisfied with Xlibris as a publisher. Not only were they pushy about wanting..." Read more Xlibris--non-payment of royalties Xlibris "I read in one of the reviews there is a class-action suit against Xlibris for non-payment of royalties. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can contribute..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more