1663 Liberty Dr, Bloomington, IN 47403, USA
Style and Design

I was contacted by a representative. I told them that my book was still in the writing process.

Yet, they asked me for a $1700 deposit right the way. The represrntative insisted that l should pay it now. At that time, l knew that l was dealing with a scam company.

I was like, l don't even know you and yet you want my credit card information? No thanks!

Product or Service Mentioned: Iuniverse Publishing Service.

Comments

Sherry Olsen, not only publishing companies have bad reviews or comments but other companies too even mobile phones. There are always Authors that experienced things that they didn't expect.

Well, all the companies have those. So, I'm not new to this. Most of the comments are of course true in a way but exaggerated. Well, I do respect that most of them has complaints but it's okay.

Choose the publishing company that has what you need. Good luck

I am looking for a publishing house. But I am not happy with the reviews on many website.

So Many NO's ... scary. How do you find a company you can trust? I have put a lot of effort into my publication and want to see it in good hands.

Please let me know why you need upfront payment. Thanks