Belleville, Illinois
2.4
Style and Design

My experience was pathetic. They were very pushy and were always calling (still are to this day and this was almost a year ago).

They call me asking for a credit to publish my book that I told them I no longer wanted published. They kept offering me free classes to get over writers block (if I supplied my credit card of course).

Also, they call you about 5 times a day, so if you like to to feel important then have fun, but i'm not one of those people. The phone calls have gotten so bad I had to block them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Iuniverse Publishing Service.

Comments

I BELIEVE in BLOCKING! Thank you for posting this review!

I try to NEVER purchase ANYTHING online without reading reviews first!

I definitely dodged a bullet with this company! Best Regards, and don't give up on your talent just because you ran into a fraudulent publishing company ;-).

I long time ago went through a terrible traumatic time. They told me that they would work with me.

I struggled to get this book done. Then was waiting on it to be proofread and corrected. Instead it was published.

My family said if I had had it corrected it would have sold better. I would not use them if I were you.

iUniverse

Hello, and thank you for your message. We're sorry to hear that you've been having an unfavorable experience with us.

We'd like to put you on our DO NOT CALL list.

Can you please send your name and Project ID to ComplaintsResponses@iUniverse.com? Thanks.

stay away from them they keep adding extras on and are so pushy to add more extras they put you off wanting to write or publish. absolute nightmare to deal with and they have no respect if you tell them to leave you alone and stop boddering you