Daly City, California

IUniverse assigned me new Customer Support who emailed info so I could access Sales & Royalties. 1) I just tried it & met another dead end, PAGE NOT FOUND. Left phone msg to CS asking for explanation. 2) Will discuss with her getting out of IU. Dealing with this unscrupulous company isn't worth it.

The title of my book is AS TIME GOES BY which is selling very well according to Internert. However as I already said in these pages iU got stuck on reporting $19.95 in royalties for 2 years, when I challenged that # send me a ck for $41.34. Year later is reporting $19.95 again. I asked iU how many $ 19.95 is withholding?

Do U hv any other ideas, suggestions on how bst 2 deal with this? Will U share please?

Product or Service Mentioned: Iuniverse Customer Care.

Comments

Myself and several others are planning to file a class action lawsuit against iUniverse. Anyone who is interested in joining this suit please email me at nutt.justin@gmail.com

My suggestion is to contact all the others they have scammed and we should all file a class action suit against them.