I began not to trust them when they started to call too much. At least twice a week.

Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? How about now?

It was ridiculous and became very annoying. I cut off all contact and self published and I'm very happy with the outcome.

I did it myself and it was free. I believe in time my work will catch the attention of the right people but until then, I'm sticking with self publishing and having fun doing what I love without being harassed to dish out thousands of dollars.

Review about: Iuniverse Customer Care.

Comments

iUniverse

Hello, and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry that you had a poor experience with us.

Please feel free to call our Customer Service department and ask to be put on our "Do Not Call" list.

This will be put into our sales software and ensure that you are not called again. Thanks!

If this is still posted BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!! This company is indeed a scam and when a competitor tried to warn me, I foolishly didn't listen.

US, China, India, French, Brits it doesn't matter where the scam is coming from, it is a scam. They want your money and do nothing afterwards and if they do the person, who is your personal rep, doesn't know your name, can't even pronounce it when you correct her and is reading from a script so if you ask a question that isn't on the script you will never get an answer. I actually called their "headquarters", which is a boiler room and when I start asking questions they told me they had NOTHING to do with publishing!!!!!!! Then she caught what she said and tried to back peddle what she said.

When I finally got a "vice-president's" extension number, it rang in his home and said he wasn't home just then.

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT USING THIS RIP-OFF COMPANY. I'm beginning to think they made up all the books they claimn they have published!!!!

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1329033

I hear you my god ! I just published a book with iuniverse and I felt like I was dealing with vacuum cleaner sales or car salesmanship.

Annoying is kind I feel it was more like harrasement and relentless to the point of cutting off communications as well. Next book definitely with a Canadian publisher the U.S.D exchange is incredible agghhhhh!

live and learn eh ! Cheers

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1313277

I had good experiences with IUniverse. Services in all department was great!.