1663 Liberty Dr, Bloomington, IN 47403, USA
Style and Design

(iUniverse) https://infogalactic.com/info/IUniverse Now to make things clear, I never signed up my book "CandyCali" to be in "Book-to-Screen PitchFest" with iUniverse, but they put it in PitchFest without my permission.... *It's a breach of contract giving away my Intellectual Property Now the reason I chose not to put my book into "PitchFest" is because "CandyCali" was initially an indie project and I was just in it for the royalty payments, but instead of paying the author, they in turned paid celebrities like Miley Cyrus, Soulja Boy, Will Smith, Jay-Z, Rihanna & Paris Hilton (THE LIST GOES ON) for time spent reviewing my novel which I didn't sign up for....

*FBI & CIA Investigations leading up to the President are currently being preformed on iUniverse given that the company has been outsourcing to Shanghai, China....

*CURRENT FCC INVESTIGATION: An allege Chinese Woman has been giving me 247 Radio Frequencies while hacking into my Private Files, Phone, Webcam, Leaking Private Information from my Google Chromebook with Notable Celebrities.... USA: Obama and Xi Jinping agree to halt state-sanctioned Cyber Crime (iUniverse) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ana7EyWjdEg

Reason of review: Royalty Embezzlement.

Iuniverse Cons: Misleading and fraudulent practice, Did not receive royalties.

• Ponzi Book Publishing