IUniverse...a professional relationship with excellent results
Abbott Press published my first book, 'The President's Weapon'.There was an issue with the printing that they corrected to my satisfaction.
For my second book, 'Dead Water', I was bumped up to iUniverse. Though probably 4 to 6 weeks out before release, my experience with iUniverse has not only been professional, but enjoyable. They have patiently explained all my questions (and I ask a LOT), have never pressured me, when I have to leave a message, they get back to me promptly. The artwork for the dust cover was exactly what I wanted.
I happen to take it into the local Books-A-Million store, and the manager and I compared the cover to other books on display. He thought it was as good as anything else there, and better than 99%. His words, not mine. They have helped me every step of the way, particularly Traci Anderson and Sarah Disbrow.
Alan Bower has been terrific.From what I have read, I hope this is a trend that is followed.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Entire publication process
- Contact person
What I disliked
- No issues encountered
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Iuniverse Book Publishing
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "Stansberry Research has been sending me unsolicited emails for over a year despite my repeated requests for them to cease doing so. I contacted them twice earlier in 2015 via..."
- " Due to publisher's mistake, book printed missing about a dozen illustrations were circulated before the problem was discovered by author who presented a perfect and complete MS..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "Friday night at any store.... busy YES!!! Sams no exception to be expected. Pick up the things we needed and head for the check out. Lines yes. Wait just three..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."