IUniverse...a professional relationship with excellent results

Abbott Press published my first book, 'The President's Weapon'.There was an issue with the printing that they corrected to my satisfaction.

For my second book, 'Dead Water', I was bumped up to iUniverse. Though probably 4 to 6 weeks out before release, my experience with iUniverse has not only been professional, but enjoyable. They have patiently explained all my questions (and I ask a LOT), have never pressured me, when I have to leave a message, they get back to me promptly. The artwork for the dust cover was exactly what I wanted.

I happen to take it into the local Books-A-Million store, and the manager and I compared the cover to other books on display. He thought it was as good as anything else there, and better than 99%. His words, not mine. They have helped me every step of the way, particularly Traci Anderson and Sarah Disbrow.

Alan Bower has been terrific.From what I have read, I hope this is a trend that is followed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Iuniverse Book Publishing
Review category
Periodicals & Publishing
review #766718 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Iuniverse? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Iuniverse. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Iuniverse.
Filing a new complaint about