Gainesboro, Tennessee
4.8

Abbott Press published my first book, 'The President's Weapon'.There was an issue with the printing that they corrected to my satisfaction.

For my second book, 'Dead Water', I was bumped up to iUniverse. Though probably 4 to 6 weeks out before release, my experience with iUniverse has not only been professional, but enjoyable. They have patiently explained all my questions (and I ask a LOT), have never pressured me, when I have to leave a message, they get back to me promptly. The artwork for the dust cover was exactly what I wanted.

I happen to take it into the local Books-A-Million store, and the manager and I compared the cover to other books on display. He thought it was as good as anything else there, and better than 99%. His words, not mine. They have helped me every step of the way, particularly Traci Anderson and Sarah Disbrow.

Alan Bower has been terrific.From what I have read, I hope this is a trend that is followed.

Streetbob2013 wrote the review because of good customer service at Iuniverse and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Iuniverse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no issues encountered. Author liked the most entire publication process and editors. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Iuniverse and iuniverse publishing service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Iuniverse?

Comments