Manhattan, Kansas

Update by user Oct 22, 2018

I Universe did respond by e-mail. A lot quicker than any other time.

They still play defense and refuse to offer any assistance to finish project. They did have all my info upfront and should have recommended a diferent package or assistance for the desire I had for my cover.

Original review posted by user Oct 12, 2018

They did start out positively. The starting info had to be submitted 3 times. I am not sure of the problem. The lady was nice and I sent the forth starting info to her directly. This should have been a warning and I should have quit then. The edit review was a one time review, I did learn a lot. Really should have had another review after changes. Moving on to the cover process, I received a generic photo album and nothing to do with my cover info I Universe had. This man was unwilling to do anything different. Contract says 3 covers for me to review. I got nothing. One portion of photo album put me to *** *** site. While I am tolerant, I still was offended by these photos. No one would return e-mails and phone calls were put to an answering machine or I was told someone would contact me. That process took 3 months and no offers to correct any issue were offered.

I truly feel I got ripped off and they could have put a better effort into this project.

Please go into your project with eyes open and ask a lot of questions.

Mike Bunk #776799

Product or Service Mentioned: Iuniverse Publishing Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

This company is going have to start delivering on their promises or they'll be out of business really soon!!! Why would ANYONE sign on with this company after reading so many complaints?