Style and Design

I've been wanting to get my novel published for a while now. Iuniverse caught wind of it like a bloodhound and made me an offer.

"One fee, 3 installments, get everything you will need." That was a lie.

They have been charging me for everything from editing, to marketing, to making me a website. They charged me for cover art, promising an artist to make me what I needed and get me a site of copyright-free pictures to choose from.

I lost my job after my car and my wifes car broke down. I asked for a refund to try and put the funds towards getting a car working again.

They wont refund me $2,000 of the $2,500 Ive put into the project because its been longer than 3 months. They wont refund me the full 500 from my last installment because I will only get 10% or 150, which ever is greater.

Product or Service Mentioned: Iuniverse Publishing Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Iuniverse Cons: Misleading and fraudulent practice, Customer service, Policies, Did not reveive royalties, I universe.

• Novel Publishing

Comments

Same thing happened to my mother, except they strung her along for over 10,000 dollars. We need to get a class action lawsuit on these crooks. My mother is old and they misled her and robbed her blind.

I was considering going with this company, but after reading these nightmarish reviews....{{redacted}} THAT!