1.6
Style and Design

First and foremost I am 99.99% convinced that they do not pay their authors the royalties they are due. I know for a fact that I have sold to friends and family than what they have paid me in royalties.

Not to mention the books that were and are being ordered from Amazon. Furthermore I was told (was also in the contract) that there would be transparency and I could go on their website in order to track all sales. This has never happened! I published my book in 2012 and the site has NEVER been up!

I like other authors that made the mistake of working with these crooks do not have the time or the financial resources to go after them legally but please heed our advice and DO NOT publish with these people! Good Luck and God Speed!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Misleading and fraudulent practice.

Comments

iUniverse

Thank you very much for your message. We would definitely like to resolve this matter.

For Royalty inquiries, please contact the team at RoyaltyHelpDesk@authorsolutions.com.

They will be able to tell you exactly where to look in your iU account, and can also provide for information on how the Royalties system works. We look forward to resolving this matter with you!