I haven’t received royalties either. I got a call about making my book into a movie possibly if I pay them.

“I’ve been selected!!!” yeah right, they aren’t even sending me any of my “5 Star on Amazon “ book. nah da

Product or Service Mentioned: Iuniverse Publishing Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

iUniverse

Thank you for your message. We''d like to clear up any confusion.

For Royalties, we have a special department that handles inquiries. Can you please send an email to our Royalty Help Desk at RoyaltyHelpDesk@authorsolutions.com ?

Losers!

I haven't received no royalties either. I've even purchased my own book to confirm it. They didn't send a penny.

@Mad and Pissed Off

Sounds like a real low down dirty SCAM to me.

iUniverse

Hello, and thanks for your message. We're sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with us.

They will be glad to help clarify any issues and to thoroughly explain the Royalty system. Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you and addressing your concerns.