1.5
Style and Design

Update by user Jan 08

I am still very disappointed and displeased with I Universe, A smart aleck comment that I should spell check my complaint is exactly that. A smart aleck, unprofessional and undoubtedly very unprofessional.

That's a clear indication of the type of service you will get from IUniverse,. My suggestion to anyone trying to publish for the first time or even trying to self publish. Find another Print on Demand Company. Avoid IUniverse.

Even a review is acceptable over the kind of sarcastic responses that came from this company. Almost ethnic slander but I can't not prove or disprove the ethnicity of the customer service or coordinator. It would clearly appear that the parties have little if any diversity or cultural orientation.

My personal opinion stands just as they gave "personal opinions" about my manuscript. Gosh, I hate them with a passion.

Original review posted by user Jan 08

Read the contact. Communicated with sales and submission cyber staff.

I reiterate I Universe is a total scam. I took the manuscript to a different POD company. This is not about the grammar in syntax i'm a printing agreement, this was about an agreement to print a copyright manuscript. It's unfortunate that I've spent so much money with IUniverse to deal with sarcasm, insults and even worst the sales staff who sold this agreement hides behind a group of joiners.

There is absolutely no support for the writers. Someone being a smart aleck is not a review. Just like their comments to this complaint not a customer service response a smart allek who has obviously cashed the check already. I have nothing good to say about I Universe but would strongly suggest you go with someone else, anyone else.

Read other complaints about this company. I should have know better.

Review about: Iuniverse Publishing Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: I liked the sales approach.

I didn't like: Want to re-write a poetry book.

Comments

iUniverse

We're very sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with us. If members of our firm have indeed been rude or disrespectful, this is definitely something that concerns us.

Please feel free to contact our Customer Service department and provide the names of the people involved. As mentioned, it is definitely a matter which we take very seriously.