IUniverse over-rides Authors decision to publish
I the author, refuse to publish the junk their editorial handed me. I, in trust of their editing capability pay their price. Why, I ask myself that same question, now. After editing, I'm sent an internal book block. I understand giving me the opportunity to make changes, but to make corrections, 50 of their's for free. Come on.
One third of my manuscript, gone. Words crammed together, gaps between words in many sentences, improper grammar, noticed by a high School English Teacher whom I let read. I admit to not knowing grammar, as you can read.
I asked/announced to NOT BE PUBLISHED due to the scribble of Author House's Third Grade Editorial Team. Contrary to my position of decision making, they over-ride my authority, ***, I'm now a published Author. Title is (Pay $8.95 for this 56 page Novella.) Subtitle (You Fool)
Now. get this. I'm to write...Yes, write a signed letter asking that my book be removed from their horrid grip.
I've been talking to freelance editors, and found one. 25 year of Harvard. Self publishing company's I'm told by the individual "should never offer editing." This individual (once found by victims of ruptured orifice due to self publishing editors) makes a lucrative income, and charges the same if not less for thorough editing, guarantied ready to publish, and with great publishing connections. I'm in there. Signed Bolo. P.S. email@example.com is me. I'm starting to walk straighter.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "This site is a data base that claims to be able to check public record and provide information for background checks and the like. Please don't use this service. I..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "Perfect Sunday afternoon. Steaks on the grill, salad made & chilling and making Duncan Hines Double Fudge Decadent Brownies for dessert. 2 eggs, 2 Tbsp water & 1/3 cup of..."
- "I purchased a 10" Venturer under cabinet tv, KLV39103, from a national retailer, it was the last one they had and no new ones were on order, because Venturer or..."
- "We purchased Hemnes 8-drawer chest in IKEA College Park, MD, together with delivery and assembly. During assembly the bottom wasn't tied up to the upper part (as it should have..."
- "Buddhasiha is a member of the Triratna Buddhist Community and has been discovered telling lies behind my back, assisting an unethical company involved in very serious forms of abuse and..."
- "This is my first time getting involved with champs and it was the most horrifying experience I have ever encountered to the point that i might consider it to be..."