IUniverse over-rides Authors decision to publish
I the author, refuse to publish the junk their editorial handed me. I, in trust of their editing capability pay their price. Why, I ask myself that same question, now. After editing, I'm sent an internal book block. I understand giving me the opportunity to make changes, but to make corrections, 50 of their's for free. Come on.
One third of my manuscript, gone. Words crammed together, gaps between words in many sentences, improper grammar, noticed by a high School English Teacher whom I let read. I admit to not knowing grammar, as you can read.
I asked/announced to NOT BE PUBLISHED due to the scribble of Author House's Third Grade Editorial Team. Contrary to my position of decision making, they over-ride my authority, ***, I'm now a published Author. Title is (Pay $8.95 for this 56 page Novella.) Subtitle (You Fool)
Now. get this. I'm to write...Yes, write a signed letter asking that my book be removed from their horrid grip.
I've been talking to freelance editors, and found one. 25 year of Harvard. Self publishing company's I'm told by the individual "should never offer editing." This individual (once found by victims of ruptured orifice due to self publishing editors) makes a lucrative income, and charges the same if not less for thorough editing, guarantied ready to publish, and with great publishing connections. I'm in there. Signed Bolo. P.S. firstname.lastname@example.org is me. I'm starting to walk straighter.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Man, I wish I would've seen your post before I told my parents to switch to these idiots. My poor dad does nothing but work and he's an iron worker,..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..."
- "GARBAGE! We ordered a coat a size larger than what my daughter normally wears. When it came in a 12 inch envelope I knew it was bad before I opened..."
- "This is the pot roast dinner I was served. Looks nothing like the menu shows. Where are the carrots? They said it's corporate. Definitely not worth..."
- "Did not want to honor $30 discount off $550 job because the work was completed two separate days which they recommended due to special part order. Returned 5..."
- "ORDERED AN ITEM, AFTER A MONTH NO TRACKING NUMBER, NO UPDATE. NO CALLS, NO EMAIL. NO NOTHING!!!! THE WORST PART IS I HAVE BEEN CHARGED THE DAY AFTER I MADE..."
- "SCAM Seems they hook you for a trial and then they repeatedly send you unauthorized product. When you call they can never locate your account... It is the dog chasing..."
- "Never do business with Robert Whitfield of Advantage Realtors in Roswell Georgia. In January 2014, he scammed me out of money by claiming he would send me a set of..."