IUniverse over-rides Authors decision to publish
I the author, refuse to publish the junk their editorial handed me. I, in trust of their editing capability pay their price. Why, I ask myself that same question, now. After editing, I'm sent an internal book block. I understand giving me the opportunity to make changes, but to make corrections, 50 of their's for free. Come on.
One third of my manuscript, gone. Words crammed together, gaps between words in many sentences, improper grammar, noticed by a high School English Teacher whom I let read. I admit to not knowing grammar, as you can read.
I asked/announced to NOT BE PUBLISHED due to the scribble of Author House's Third Grade Editorial Team. Contrary to my position of decision making, they over-ride my authority, ***, I'm now a published Author. Title is (Pay $8.95 for this 56 page Novella.) Subtitle (You Fool)
Now. get this. I'm to write...Yes, write a signed letter asking that my book be removed from their horrid grip.
I've been talking to freelance editors, and found one. 25 year of Harvard. Self publishing company's I'm told by the individual "should never offer editing." This individual (once found by victims of ruptured orifice due to self publishing editors) makes a lucrative income, and charges the same if not less for thorough editing, guarantied ready to publish, and with great publishing connections. I'm in there. Signed Bolo. P.S. firstname.lastname@example.org is me. I'm starting to walk straighter.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "I've had quite the week with CenturyLink. I first called on Tuesday, 02/18 asking to have my service transferred to my new address. I had a balance due and couldn't..."
- "We have a contract signed w Exede for unlimited internet.They are charging us the quoted price but we are NOT getting unlimited internet. EXEDE / VIA SAT put us..."
- "2006 Chrysler Pacifica Engine frame riding out not Chrysler's problem..."
- "I think there's absolutely no quality control with this company's refurbishment of their high-end office chairs. They put chairs in a box and send them off. You might..."
- "Pass-Guaranteed has been using logos and trademarks of other reputable companies without permission and illegally. Please post any and all contact information for PG's location and/or management. I will contact those companies'..."
- "Stopzilla came onto my computer without my knowing or permission and have sinse been advertising FREE of charge then try have blocked me looking at my own work on websites..."
- "I have bought two living room sets from Ashley Furniture over the last 7 years and both have been regrettable purchases. The saying "you get what you pay for" does..."
- "I placed a baby bed on layaway & paid it off early. I was told at the time of purchase and during several payment visits, that it would be available..."